Miranda is a skilled workshop designer and host who engages participants in hands-on learning and thoughtful reflection. She can create and deliver a workshop for your group of any size that will communicate complex topics in a practical and applicable format. She can also develop inclusive processes and facilitate conversations that allow for active knowledge sharing among panelists or small groups.
Contact Miranda to create a customized facilitation process to reach your desired outcomes.
- Diversity & Inclusion Foundational Professional Development – Facilitated Workshop Series (Alberta Union of Provincial Employees Women’s Committee, February/March 2021, Online)
- Beyond Acknowledgements: The Truth About Reconciliation – Facilitated Workshop Series (Westwood Unitarian Congregation, January 2021, Online)
- Layers and Lenses: Introduction to Intersectionality – Facilitated Workshop (Outward Bound Canada, July 30, 2020, Online)
- Speaking of Diversity: Defining Diversity & Inclusion – Facilitated Workshop (Outward Bound Canada, July 20, 2020, Online)
- Truth and Reconciliation: Taking Action – Facilitated Workshop (The Local Good, June 15, 2020, Online)
- Truth & Reconciliation 5th Anniversary Online Book Club Series – Facilitated Book Club (Edmonton Public Library, Weekly June 2-30, 2020, Online)
- ReconciliACTION: Committing to the Work of Reconciliation – Facilitated Workshop (St. Albert Public Library, November 19, 2019, St. Albert)
- Exploring the Museum through an Indigenous Lens – Guided Tour for Edmonton Public School Students (Royal Alberta Museum, November 7, 2019, Edmonton)
- Tarnished Legacies – Moderated Author Talk (LitFest Alberta, October 19, 2019, Edmonton)
- Your Role in Reconciliation – Guided Conversation (St. Albert Public Library, October 2, 2019, St. Albert)
- Understanding Indigenous Inclusion – Guided Conversation (Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, September 11, 2019, Edmonton)