Miranda is a skilled workshop designer and host who engages participants in hands-on learning and thoughtful reflection. She can create and delivery a workshop for your group of any size that will communicate complex topics in a practical and applicable format. She can also develop inclusive processes and facilitate conversations that allow for active knowledge sharing among panelists or small groups.
Contact Miranda to create a customized facilitation process to reach your desired outcomes.
- Revisiting Reconciliation (Edmonton Business Diversity Network, May 8, 2019, Edmonton)
- Understanding the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (Edmonton Resilience Festival, April 27, 2019, Edmonton)
- Bear Witness Day: Understanding Jordan’s Principle (Alberta Foundation for the Arts, May 10, 2018, Edmonton)
- What’s in a Name: Honouring People from the Past – POW: Power of Women event (Nellie McClung Girls Junior High Program, Oliver School, February 27, 2018, Edmonton)
- Living into Reconciliation in the Library (Alberta Library Conference, April 28, 2017, Jasper)
- Stories of this Place: An Indigenous Art Park for Edmonton, Alberta – UNITE (Western Museums Association Conference, September 21, 2017, Edmonton)
- TRC Executive Summary Discussion Group – Facilitated Monthly Reading Club (MacEwan University Faculty & Staff, 2016-2017, Edmonton)
- Addressing Call to Action #55 – Safety in the City Project (Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women, June 25, 2019, Edmonton)
- Glass Beads by Dawn Dumont – Author Talk and Discussion Host (Edmonton Public Library, June 25, 2019, Edmonton)
- Walking the Secret Path – Discussion & Screening (Spruce Grove Family and Community Support Services, Winter 2020, Spruce Grove)