Miranda is a skilled workshop designer and host who engages participants in hands-on learning and thoughtful reflection. She can create and deliver a workshop for your group of any size that will communicate complex topics in a practical and applicable format. She can also develop inclusive processes and facilitate conversations that allow for active knowledge sharing among panelists or small groups.
Contact Miranda to create a customized facilitation process to reach your desired outcomes.
- ReconciliACTION: Committing to the Work of Reconciliation – Facilitated Workshop (St. Albert Public Library, November 19, 2019, St. Albert)
- Exploring the Museum through an Indigenous Lens – Guided Tour for Edmonton Public School Students (Royal Alberta Museum, November 7, 2019, Edmonton)
- Tarnished Legacies – Moderated Author Talk (LitFest Alberta, October 19, 2019, Edmonton)
- Your Role in Reconciliation – Guided Conversation (St. Albert Public Library, October 2, 2019, St. Albert)
- Understanding Indigenous Inclusion – Guided Conversation (Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, September 11, 2019, Edmonton)
- Glass Beads by Dawn Dumont – Author Talk and Discussion Host (Edmonton Public Library, June 25, 2019, Edmonton)
- Addressing Call to Action #55 – Safety in the City Project (Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women, June 25, 2019, Edmonton)
- Revisiting Reconciliation (Edmonton Business Diversity Network, May 8, 2019, Edmonton)
- Understanding the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (Edmonton Resilience Festival, April 27, 2019, Edmonton)
- First Contact Season 2 – Screening & Guided Conversation (St. Albert Public Library, April 21 & 28, 2020, St. Albert)